Friday, October 5, 2012

Green Level Gourd (Animatronic) Farm

Fall is here, which means it is pumpkin patch time.  For our first farm of the season, (while Grant was in school) Hayes and I met up with Dylan, Sarah, and our friend's mommy group at the awesomely local and country Green Level Gourd Farm.  Highlights included...

A vast collection of dancing Halloween animatronics:
 
A homemade bowling alley:
 
Clappers on the hay ride to help trigger the many Halloween animatronics (Google is telling me this isn't a word, but I think it is and I don't know what else to call those creepy electronic robot doll things) into doing their spooky things:
 
A wicked witch, one of the many, MANY animatronics we saw on the hay ride:
 
Check out the background to see a Halloween animatronic wedding tableau (this hay ride was 20 awesome minutes of non-stop Halloween animatronic action):
 
Fun around the farm:
 
And an awesome homemade pirate ship, complete with bungee-corded in fishing rod that Hayes used to "catch" Sarah:

If that doesn't inspire you to get on Pinterest, I don't know what would.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment