Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Little Cabin in Downtown

One of my requirements for our getaway was that we don't share walls with sleeping strangers (the boys had been on a streak of waking up in the middle of the night crying quite loudly, and I have fears of angry neighbors knocking on our doors at 2am).  Fortunately, the boys slept great, and we found this adorable two bedroom cabin in downtown Blowing Rock.  Win-win! 

Grant really thought that this picture would be better if his foot was in it.
 
Hayes enjoyed his pack n play room.
 
The boys loved rocking on these little chairs, but every time I tried to get a picture, they zipped away.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am with Grant- that picture is so much better because of his last minute decision to get his foot in there. Cute cabin! And very, very cute boys.

    ReplyDelete