Friday, January 13, 2012

Toy Story Scavenger Hunt

After our morning plans fell through, I needed something to cheer Grant up, so pulled together a Toy Story Scavenger Hunt (since I had a new, tiny Toy Story lunch box / toy holder I'd been saving to give him for just such an occasion).  I hid his Toy Story toys around the house (alternating up and down stairs to maximize energy burn) with clues for the next hidden toy.  See Chunk holding a clue below in the dryer.


...and the hunt culminated in the "well-hidden" lunch box he's searching for (based on the clue "Where does Mommy keep her clothes?") in the photo below.  I think this demonstrates why we have so much fun playing hide and seek with Grant now (it took him several minutes to find me sitting in the middle of the floor with a blanket on my head).

Once he discovered the box, he was excited to have a place for his toys (and the clues, which he continued to play with for the rest of the day). 

Hayes was pretty excited about the whole project, too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: