Friday, May 20, 2011

Peek-a-who?

We've been getting Grant's hair cut at Peek-a-do, but between our new post-mommy-retirement budget and Grant's proliferate hair growth (...plus Hayes is likely to have the same hair craziness whenever his hair makes its big debut), I decided one of my new jobs will be barber, and tonight was my first gig.

Here's Grant before:


A little photo break in the middle:

And a couple of after shots:


Not to shabby for a first cut!  (...just don't look too close behind his left ear...)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!! Don't fret around those ears. My stepmother is a professional and even she couldn't get too close to Dylan's ears - toddlers are squirmy! Great "new" use for that Bumbo too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We have to chat because I have been trying to figure out how to do it, too, but am so nervous. I was thinking of going with a Floobie. ;) BTW, Peek-a-do has nothing on you with that lollipop trick...

    ReplyDelete