Grant isn't the only one in the family whose first car was a Cozy Coupe! Flash back to almost three decades ago...
Anyone recognize this smile? (Although you won't catch Grant doing it on camera, since his camera smiles are all teeth!)
Yep, that's me at 2 years old, taking my puppies for a ride. When I got out the camera to take the picture of Grant below, he had two Mr. T's (his little giraffe friend) lined up in the back of his CC for a perfect replication of the picture above, but as is usually the case with him, I wasn't quick enough to catch the shot. Gotta be quick!
Anyone recognize this smile? (Although you won't catch Grant doing it on camera, since his camera smiles are all teeth!)


so cute stacey!!! i love the throwbacks :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos! They are quick at this age - even with my new camera, I miss shots of Dylan I wanted. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! Sydney's getting one for Christmas too and I can't wait to see who she takes for a ride!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDelete